Wednesday, June 23, 2010

MAVI

Lugar Comun
Project. photograph, film, questionaire, 50 pairs of women, The woman who hires the other and the woman who works for the other.

The questionaire a clipboard set what felt like 90 in off the ground gave me a neck cramp, despite that I kept reading. It was really interesting with questions like ¨What book is on your bedside table?¨ to more prying ones like ¨When did you lose your virginity?¨ ¨How many abortions or miscarriages have you had?¨
I don´t know about everybody else but i´m really interested in the answers not only for creepy comparison purposes but because of how life stories are immediately created in my head after seeing a woman´s answers.

I want to reiterate the first word I use to describe ´Lugar Comun´ and thats project. which means that the socio economic, interpersonal, feminine aspects did not fold in with a particular point of view but rather like an anthropological study mounted on foam-core.


No comments:

Post a Comment